We never know what tomorrow brings… I just hope for a brighter tomorrow

16 August 2007

The date is 1 October 2007. On that day, the shocking news that I was telling you before will take effect. At this point in time, I have put aside all the negative feelings that came to me when I first heard the news.

Through the grapevine, some of my staff and colleagues have found out about it. A few of them had even confronted me to verify the news. I just nodded.


I am positive now and I am very much grateful that people I admire have so much faith in my capability and potential to give me such an opportunity that others could just dream about. Nevertheless, it is going to be a big adjustment for me. While it is not entirely a new start for me, it’s going to be tough – but I’ll take it all in my stride. I always say that once adversity strikes, I have to be able to rise to the occasion. And this better be one of those occasions.


Oh well! We never know what tomorrow brings… I just hope for a brighter tomorrow.


1 comment:

tipahvogue said...

isk..apa la shocking news tu ek!?!?! kena tukau dept. kah? isk!!!