Moral Battleground

8 August 2007

It's past midnight. I should be sleeping.

But I just got back from ‘lepaking’ with LRT Corner gang. And now, I’m not sleepy at all.

Just so you know, I often get myself in knots trying to decide what and how much to share here on the blog. For instance, how much of my "real life" you get to see. It’s not that I'm afraid of showing you all who I really am for fear that you'll be judgmental, but I don’t want the things that I do to set someone off or create problems to me later. Blogs can be moral battlegrounds. To me, I am just an average, full-time-workin’, law abidin', mosque-goin’ (on Friday mostly.. hehe), house -cleanin', gym-goin’ bachelor most of the time. Nothing more than that.But every once in awhile, I do silly things! So I've been thinking. About the blog anyway. No, I'm not quitting. It’s too soon for me to quit. But I’m not gonna fall into the trap of putting so many tools, accessories, chat column, etc that makes it difficult for me to maintain the blog. This blog will continue to be an outlet for me to express my views or for me to capture life experiences. And I plan to keep it simple.

Today, I spent the entire morning at Kementerian attending a drafting committee meeting. That's the price I have to pay for talking so much during meetings. I got back to office at about 12 noon. For lunch, HA, ZAG and I decided to walk to bangunan Mara, makan nasi ayam…So-so je lah nasi ayam dia…tak menarik sangat. Lepas lunch pegi Pertama Complex survey raket badminton and shoes…nothing interesting.

Sampai je office, tetiba rasa malas nak keje. So aku bagitau boss nak ambik half day. Terus aku kemas barang and chow. Balik rumah ingatkan nak sambung keje sikit… sedar-sedar dah terlentok until Sir-Man (SM) calls… lupa lak aku yg SM datang interview kat company aku hari ni. He sounded confident. Harapnya semua berjalan lancer.

Aku just lepak kat rumah the entire evening. Sambil melayan sms-sms poyo kengkawan… I shall not mention names.. he he. Dalam pukul 10:00 baru aku keluar lepak kat LRT Corner with gang.

No comments: