Australian Reflections...

1 August 2007

At 5:00 p.m., I was already on my way back to the hotel. We had an early wrap today. By the time I reached the Rydges, I decided to venture out to the shopping area as I need to get a few more things for my friends. Harapnya kedai2 semua tutup lambat lah sikit. I made a few stops here and there…. cari potential souvenirs. Sebenarnya dah made up my mind, tapi kot-kot lah ada souvenirs yang lebih menarik... Dah lenguh berjalan, and kedai pun dah makin banyak yang tutup... takde benda pun yang berkenan di hati. I still need to go back to "Australian Reflections" later tonight. Besok dah nak balik, and I don't think I have much time to shop sebab disebelah paginya, I still need to attend meeting sampai pukul 11 pagi sebab semua orang dah rescheduled their meetings to accomodate my time.

Sampai kat lobi hotel, aku jumpa dengan 2 orang female friends dari Malaysia (nama dirahsiakan).. so lepak lah kejap, sembang-sembang. Entah macam mana, we talked about where to go for souvenirs. One of the girls, cukuplah aku panggil M, bagitau yg dia nak beli the koala bear (soft toy larr... not the actual one) tapi mahal. I volunteered to give her my koala (the one that I bought for myself), kesian lak rasanya... lagipun she is this bubbly little girl yang very friendly and
very likable. So, both of them followed me to my room utk ambik koala tu... I'm happy to see her beaming with joy lepas dapat koala tu. He He...

At about 8:00 p.m., aku went straight to the "Australian Reflections" untuk beli souvenir. Rambang mata gak. Banyak jenis t-shirts yang ada, tapi yg really aku berkenan ada 2-3 jerr.... so sampai kul 9 jugaklah aku kat situ. Borong 12 t-shirts + other things. Lepas tu singgah McD beli fillet-o-fish sebab dah kebulur. Balik hotel, buat some reading utk prepare myself for meeting tomorrow, lepas tu tido. Souvenirs for AAA, HA, ZAG and ZAW belum beli lagi...besok je lah.

No comments: