LDP - Leaders Develop "Perut"

6 September 2007

Hari ni merupakan hari terakhir LDP yang mana some of us dah renamed LDP jadi "Leaders Develop Perut" gara-gara banyak sangat makan sepanjang programme. Mana taknya, we had dinner kat Pelangi Beach Resort lah, Yacht Club lah, BBQ by the poolside lah... plus all those heavy lunches, breakfasts and tea breaks.

In addition to the formal learning, I also learn to respect and see my peers from different perspective. I made friends with those yang selama ni aku jarang bercakap, mainly because of age differences. And now we are friends, with common interests and all. I do appreciate the bond we created and hope that it will last forever.

I also enjoyed going out with the guys after dinner or blasting our voices away in the karaoke room. I helped some of them to prepare for the BBQ night which require participants to sing during dinner. Ha ha... it was fun. Aku yang memang kaki menyanyi ni memang tanpa segan silulah menyanyikan lagu2 pada malam BBQ tu. Memandangkan koleksi lagu yang terhad, maka terpaksalah aku menyanyikan lagu-lagu yang ada seperti Sampai Hati, Biar Bulan Bicara, Rendang Tak Berbuah, When You Say NOthing at All. Tambah fun lagi bila all of us menari to the tune of Joget Lambak. Some of you are really good dancers and aku pulak terkengkang-kengkang kesemputan cuba nak ikut steps... Kesiann...


2 comments:

kakijalan said...

meh... I'll give you private dancing lessons

AdanyaKauUntukku said...

Try to figure out who is He Who Must Not Be Named....

but then I knew who u r