A New Beginning

15 July 2007

Assalamu'alaikum and hello...


The only constant is change! And this blog is entirely dedicated to document and capture changes taking place in my life and in the lives of people who matter to me.

Terlalu banyak yang hendak ku coretkan, yang ingin ku kongsi bersama, namun biarlah coretan pertama ini sekadar menjadi salam perkenalan tanpa dibebani dengan isu-isu yang mengusutkan.

But....where do I begin? I have a fairly successful career... love the organisation and the people that I'm working with, but hate my job.
A major change in my career plan in the near future is possible. But, only time will tell.

On personal front, I lead a simple life.
I don't live my life based on how others judge me, but rather based on my assessment of what is right or wrong. Now, the fact that I'm juggling so many things at once, weekend with friends is my only escape from the reality of life. It's the time when I get to be crazy again and free myself from the perennial dreariness of corporate lifestyle.

till next time...

Wassalam...

1 comment:

Rizal Rizal said...

Salam,

A lifelong journey begins with a small steps...:-)). Keep it going bro..