Lost In Time

22 July 2007

Today is Sunday.

I awoke in the morning to a dreary day. Rain falling between heavy and a drizzle. I'm not sure whether the monsoon season has arrived...oh well! I'm not even sure whether we have
monsoon these days...

I stepped out on to my balcony. The rain had built itself up into a fury. Quite the torrential rainstorm. I thought, "This is exactly what I need, some motivation for me to stay in and clean my apartment." I spent the entire morning cleaning up my apartment. I was also successful in doing three loads of laundry.

By noon, the thought of going to office to finish up some work almost vanished. I was too tired from the backbreaking hours of house chores. I was not even in a mood to go out for lunch...how weird is that?

After shower and light snack, aku just melepak tengok tv.... Took a quick nap disebelah petang. Hujan pun tak berhenti-henti lagi.... lagi lah aku malas nak keluar. Habis semua majalah2 yang baru aku beli, aku belek...Men's Health, 98 Home, Time, GQ, Impiana. Lepas belek2 magazines....aku belek2 keje plak...sampai lah ke malam....

Keluar dinner pun dah dekat pukul 10 malam. Lepas dinner...aku layan satu lagi movie, "Two For The Money" lakonan Al Pacino and Matthew McConaughey. I find the movie quite entertaining. The movie is about a former college football star's uncanny ability to predict the outcome of a game which introduces him to an unexpected new career when his gridiron glory is sidelined by a crushing injury.

Rating: B-

Good nite!!

No comments: