LDP...

19 July 2007

Berkejar ke office today coz I had to attend a prep session for the leadership development programme. I must thank the management for investing so much in leadership development and for giving me an opportunity to participate. Now, I have a chance to discover how I impact others as well as understand my weaknesses and leadership style. I now need to identify raters utk buat assessment on me based on the criteria set.

Had my favorite soto for lunch at Don Alley. Mcm biasa, went out with HA and ZAG. Sebab dah janji dengan HA & ZAG, I had to decline invitation daripada AAA utk makan ayam kampong. Rugi!!
AHA pun ajak lunch jugak, which I politely declined as well.

I had several discussions in the afternoon with staff. I shall not go into details due to the confidentiality nature of my work.

Cycling today was not as bad as the previous sessions. AAA and I, both rode all the way to the Lake Garden and back. Both of us are the proud owners of Hybrid-Polygon bicycles. So far, I’m satisfied with the bicycle. Cuma tadi ala-ala takleh nak shift gear sekejap, so struggled gak la naik bukit.

Lepas cycling, I was contemplating whether I shud join the badminton session organized by Fit. Unfortunately, I was just too tired from the cycling. So I decided to just drop by to say hi to some old friends whom I’ve not met for quite sometime, ZAW, UZ, etc.

I cancelled dinner with KKY as I didn’t want to stay back late. Headed home at about 9:45 p.m. While at home, echanged text messages with ZAW on latest developments. Both of us agreed to meet next Friday for dinner.

My blogging has been inspired by the fact that some of my friends are experienced bloggers. Thanks Amy for the special entry on our get together last weekend. Mati larr aku kena simbah acid lepas ni.

To Maya, buat apa larr nak gi bukit jin bertandang tu weekend ni? so not cool... he he.

Notes: I may have to go to Perth on 29 July

No comments: