Entry Rojak!!

23 July 2007

Pepagi lagi dah ada meeting to finalise recommendations yang I need to urgently submit ke pihak2 yang berkenaan by end today. Memang pening sebab melibatkan banyak parties and banyak benda yang not within my control. But Alhamdulillah! disebabkan good working relationship that we have with other departments / agencies.... semuanya selesai juga akhirnya.

I have several vacancies in my Section which will soon be advertised. Ada openings at both managerial and executive levels. Susah betul nak cari suitable candidates these days. Aku pun secara proactive on a lookout for talents. Kalau ada sesapa yang rasa ada competencies to do trade negotiations, leave your contact here!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past few years, I have been actively involved in sharing whatever little knowledge I have through various learning programmes organised by the in-house training centre. I have covered topics such as knowledge management, role of knowledge workers, fair market practices and equitable treatment for consumers as well as financial services negotiations. From time to time, I do get invited to lecture at INTAN and IDFR.


Today, we had a faculty recognition day to recognize internal subject matter experts and facilitators who have contributed to the learning in my organisation. BB gave away tokens of appreciation to the respective faculty members, me included :) [I gave away the tokens received - in the form of Sogo voucher - to my secretary, ye lah...bila lagi nak buat baik...hehe]


There was also a talk by a distinguished scholar on the topic "Life long learning in a globalised world".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My current work has allowed me to travel extensively. I'll be going to Perth, Australia to attend a series of meetings/negotiations this Sunday. Most likely, I'll be staying over until Thursday next week. I hope to be able to confirm my travel arrangement latest by tomorrow. I just hate the process of traveling - packing, unpacking, checking in...etc. Tapi apa nak buat, dah keje macam ni... I just have to be positive about it :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Petang tadi, macam biasa pegi cycling ngan AAA. At times, aku rasa macam dah fit sikit semenjak berbasikal ni, at times semput gak lagi... AAA sempat lah memperagakan lampu kelip dan loceng yang dibelinya..... (Tak lah nampak macam schoolgirl.... ) Doc pulak ajak aku gi ekspedisi berbasikal dari Rawang ke Ipoh bulan depan..... gila apa?!! Aku kayuh 5 km pun dah nak tercabut sendi-sendi. Sekian.

Lepas mandi kat gym and sambung keje sikit, aku balik dalam pukul 9:30 mlm. Singgah kedai makan depan rumah for dinner. Lepak dengan Mus dari pukul 10 sampai 11:30 malam kat kedai makan tu... sembang-sembang kosong about work.
Then, baru aku balik...

Dah takde energy nak sambung keje or nak layan tv.... after prayer, terus zzzzz.....

Nota kaki:

-Sempat jugak lah aku sms Maya malam tadi tanya khabar pasal dia yg on MC....get well soon girl!
-Discussion aku ngan Amy pulak tergantung petang tadi sebab aku bz sangat.... kita sambung nanti yek


3 comments:

tipahvogue said...

eh eh....dah ada nota kaki ek?!?! abg long, jgn arh marjoks...i cuma bergurau senda mengadu domba jek!! hehehehe...sowi ek?!?!

berbasikal? basikal simpan kat ner?

Must Not Be Named said...

perlu ke marjok...aiyoo

Mya said...

woh.. blog ini sudah diketahui cik aimah ya..? hehe.. kite dh sihat la abang! bestnya gi perth. ituttttt...