Rempit!

8 December 2007

I should not be writing this... Oh! But what the heck... HA has been my good friend for a number of years and I'm sure he wouldn't mind (sebenonya dah minta kebenaran to write about this... takuuuttt.. hehe).

HA got a scholarship to do his masters in Sydney sometime early next year. As such, he needed to find a buyer for his Vios... yelah nak suruh aku jaga, I don't drive... kang bersawang pulak kereta tu. His bro is already maintaining 2 cars. So he decided to jual. Within a few weeks he found a buyer and he had to let go by end November. So, memandangkan he still needs, and he needs a car badly, to drive to work until early next year, he decided to rent a car from someone.

Sebelum aku sempat tengok kereta tu, HA had warned me times and times again that he is now a Mat Rempit. I thot he was joking. When I first sat my eyes on the car (Iswara, just so you know), I thot the car ain't that bad. But when you look closely, memang kereta ni dah lama with its paint peeling off, seat tak boleh adjust, broken side mirror, etc. HA took me once to Hartamas in his 'new' car... and I just couldn't believe the sound that the 'ekzos' made. Aiyoooo...so the 'Mat Rempit'. Here we are, two metrosexual men, sitting in car that produces the loudest and noisiest rempit sound in the whole of Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur. Try imagine that... it is so wrong!!. At times, aku yang tak pernah merempit seumur hidup ni, agak kerisauan takut the car breaks down ke apa.... tapi dah lima-enam kali naik....the car works just fine, except semuanya manual.

But as I said earlier, I shouldn't be complaining coz aku menumpang je.... Mati laa....

1 comment:

ukanera arenaku said...

hehehe... i really like this posting. so, so funny! happy merempit, HA!