An Operation and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Saturday, 24 May 2008

I just got back from an operation. Oh! Not the kind that requires cutting open a part of a person's body...Geez.... minta simpang. It was my laptop larr...It needed certain upgrades to boost up performance. Unfortunately, I could only upgrade its RAM from .5Gb to 2Gb. Instantly, I noticed huge difference in terms of speed. The entire process only took 15 minutes and cost me only RM160. Oklah.... not expensive. Lagipun the 2 technicians yang buat keje tadi were nice enough to give me some computing tips and guidance.



Sebelum aku ke Low Yatt Plaza to upgrade my laptop, aku dah janji dengan Hamid, Maya and Anis untuk lunch and tengok Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Tickets aku dah beli online and paid via Maybank2U. So convenient. For a premiere show at the BTS, it's RM17 per person + RM2 booking fee. We had lunch prior to the movie at Kafe Rasa Utara. Aku and Hamid had beriani ayam, while Maya and Anis had laksa and passembor, respectively.

I must say that the movie is entertaining enuf to keep me awake after such heavy lunch. Banyak lah part yang tak logic, but entertaining. For example, (and this was rightly pointed out by Maya) monkeys in the movie only attack the bad guys even though they also come in close contact with the good guys. Macam mana tu? Merepek betul. But anyhow, overall I give this movie grade B purely for its entertainment value.

"In 1957, Indiana Jones is thrust back in action, venturing into the jungles of South America in a race against Soviet agents to find the mystical Crystal Skull."


1 comment:

Mya said...

cam merepek kan scene monyet byk2 gayut2 tu.. tp betullah, entertaining.. :)