My second all time favorite movie...

19 May 2008
The Kite Runner



Semenjak aku beli 40-inch tv ni, aku asyik melekat kat rumah layan movies.... For the past two weeks, aku dah tengok Vantage Point, Enchanted and the National Treasure - Book of Secrets. While all these movies were very much entertaining, nothing beats the the spellbinding story of inseparable friendships that really swept me away and left me really 'sebak'.

"The Kite Runner" is a movie that everyone should watch. It has all the elements of family and friendship, betrayal and salvation, all beautifully weaved in this moving and provocative movie. The story about Amir and Hassan in the movie with their intertwined lives and fates is really a must see. Indeed, this movie has become my second all time favorite now after the Shawshank Redemption.


1 comment:

finsterina said...

err, can borrow? :O)
Shawshank is my all time fav too tp dah lupa ending camna..