Another Eventful Week

5 July 2008

I'm having a slow morning today. After having browsed the latest online news regarding political scenes in this country, I come to a conclusion that I do not know who to believe at this point in time. So depressing...and so I blog!

This week has been quite eventful. I had a meeting with one of the head of states and had a chat with chief of a conglomerates operating here in Kl. I also took sometime off this week to run some errands, shopped twice in KLCC and sang my heart out at a karaoke joint with a few friends on Wednesday.

All in all, it has been a fun and expensive week (because of the shopping larr!!) for me. I always believe in 2 things..... 1) I must always wear good shoes - mainly for health reasons, and 2) I must always wear comfortable clothes (with matching colours, of course!)..haha... and so, I went to KLCC with one mission in mind. I wanted to get a good pyjama (to be exact "seluar tidur"). Shoes dah berlambak, so no need to buy a new one. I have a few 'seluar tidur' that I bought from British India, but they don't sell those anymore. I finally found exactly what I needed at the Marks and Spencer. They have the best quality loungewear under the brandname 'Autograph'. Boys, if you are looking for high quality 'seluar tidur', I recommend M&S. I bought a couple of shirts as well as almost the entire store is on sale.

My subsequent visit to KLCC pun buat aku terjebak shopping kat M&S, Zara and Timberland. I bought a leather bag from Zara Man which is big enuf for my laptop and documents, a casual shirt from each Timberland and M&S.

The retail therapy worked! Mission accomplished!

p/s will talk about Wednesday night out later.

No comments: