A Quick Recap

21 January 2008

Nothing much has happened since I last updated my blog. I've been terribly busy with work.

Other than that, there was a reunion with my old friends from Southbend where we went to school together back in mid 90s. Aku still main badminton on Saturday morning, now with Aman, Khairy, Fuad, Zag, Fit and John. Minggu lepas, sempat sekali cycling with Zag and HA.... (lepas tu sakit satu badan sebab dah lama tak cycling). Hmm... what else?

It's 3:00 a.m. in the morning, and I am still wide awake. Mungkin sebab aku dah tertidur tadi... or mungkin sebab banyak benda yang bermain di fikiran ni... Nothing too serious, but enough to keep me awake LOL.

Aku and MZ wanted to host a birthday party for NM semalam. Tetiba si NM kena food poisoning, muntah-muntah bagai... so tak jadi lah party... (Kang muntah atas cake pulak... yuckss!!)

Anyhow, I bought her a small birthday gift. I hope she will like it...


1 comment:

Mya said...

thanks for the prezen dear. luv it so much! n sorry coz dinner terpaksa kensel. my condition getting worse lah..