Sentap!

27 June 2008

Sometimes after office, I walk to Sogo to buy stuff or just window-shop. And selalunya, di atas jambatan that connects my office to LRT Bandaraya ada beberapa orang peminta sedekah. One of them is this elderly sad looking lady who looks like someone foreign - she is definitely not a local. On many occasions, I have given her sedikit wang sebab kesian even though some of my colleagues said she could be part of a syndicate.

Two days ago, I walked all the way to Masjid Jamek Station coz I needed some exercise. And there she was (this lady) happily laughing away on a mobile phone. She was quite well dressed as well.

Hmmm... Kalau lah betul aku dah kena tipu dengan syndicate peminta sedekah... memanglah aku SENTAP! Tetapi aku belum serikkk....


4 comments:

Jocko said...

sah dah ko kena tipu,,, errr,,, karaoke bila lagi?

Must Not Be Named said...

jom karaoke selasa malam atau rabu malam...

Mya said...

itut! :D

Ummu Muhammad said...

memang ada syndicate, kalau yg foreign tu mmg lerr sah jawabnya