Azam Baru....Eh! Azam Lama Yang Dibarukan :-D

15 June 2008

I just realised how unfit I was this morning. After a lapse of 3 weeks due to various reasons, the group finally got together for badminton. Mak ai! Baru main 2 sets, aku dah semput. Normally, I can last 5-7 sets. Hmm...macam mana ni? There's no 2-way about it... I just have to EXERCISE more. Dah 3 bulan aku tak turun gym macam dulu..... and now I'm paying for it. So mulai esok, I'll start my new exercise regime. Regardless of how busy I am (which often used as an excuse), I intend to go down to the gym at least 3 times a week (excluding weekend badminton). Jom!

Lepas badminton tadi, I stayed back to do some work. Dalam pukul 2 ptg, aku pegi lunch kat Maju Junction and subsequently singgah Starbucks for Ice Caramel Macchiato. Sampai balik office dah pukul 3 p.m. Buat keje sampai pukul 4:00 p.m., otak pun dah jammed. Lepas tu aku ambik cab ke Low Yatt, cari skin for my laptop sebab skin sekarang dah buruk. Takde yang berkenan.... Pegi Sg Wang pulak. Finally I settled on 1 design as an interim measure. Most likely kena custom-made baru lah cun.

[it took 3 people to put on this skin...kesian]

Balik rumah, tido jap coz terlalu letih from badminton. Now I'm wide awake... nak sambung keje sikit, layan baca some of the magazines that I bought yesterday sambil boleh tengok Euro pukul 2:45 pagi nanti. Wassalam...

[world news, interior design, gadgets and men's issues]

2 comments:

ukanera arenaku said...

tgk tak, holland titik france!
:)

Life's Like That said...

think i like yr blog - keep it goin, bro!