I'm Blogging Again (Part 1)

10 March 2009

It has been almost 3 months since I last updated my blog. My sister got married, I went on a solo hideout (naah... just short vacations) in Penang and Langkawi, my company had great success with our 50th anniversary events and above all, my life is now back to NORMAL again. Yeay!!

My sister who found her soul mate while in college finally tied a knot on her birthday last December. The whole wedding ceremony was simple and short. Of course I was there to lend my support. Kalau tak pergi, jadi buah mulut pulak nanti. Lagipun, I was the main sponsor.

After the wedding, my cousins and I went to lepak in Penang for a few days. Of course my main intention was to shop at the Zurina's. Spent about 4k there over a period of 2 days.

shopping tak ingat

tempat menginap

always at Gurney Plaza

I was busy the whole month of January preparing for our 50th anniversary events. I was practically in the office everyday from 9:30 a.m. to past midnight. On many days, I was working all the way until 3 a.m. I got so stressed out that I escaped to Langkawi over the Chinese New Year break. Thank God that everything went well as planned with only minor hiccups. I just hope that these kind of events only happens once every 50 years, coz it's a killer!! LOL

1 comment:

Jocko said...

sure byk citer ni